Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ordering More Than Two Comics

A few people have asked me what to do if they want to order more than one comic, or if they want to order internationally. Here's a quick run-down:

1. If you're just ordering two comics, you can go ahead and order them individually with the Paypal buttons, or with a check in the amount of the two prices added together. The new postal rules actually make the postage for two comics in one envelope very nearly the same as two comics in separate envelopes, because of the "large letter" charge. (It's complicated.) I'll bundle your two comics together and include some sort of free bonus.

2. If you're orering more than two, email me for a price: isaac dot cates at aya dot yale dot edu. I will come up with a fair price, based on the total weight of the comics, and I'll give you some sort of discount for ordering a lot at once.

3. Same deal for international orders: I'll figure out how much the postage will cost, and I'll try to keep it cheap for you.

4. If you're in the U.S. and you want THE FULL RUN, one of everything that Mike and I have done (excluding a couple of items that are no longer in stock), it'll cost you a mere $20. (That gets you about 400 pages of comics!) Here's a Paypal button for that:




If you're paying with a check (for anything), you'll want to email me for my mailing address: isaac dot cates at aya dot yale dot edu.

No comments: