Friday, February 29, 2008

Unsplendid News, Everyone

I'm still pretty ridiculously busy, though apparently not as busy as Mike...

... but I have a little news, completely unrelated to Leap Day: I've got a couple of poems in the new issue of Unsplendid, which also has audio of me reading the pieces. Here's to the internet.

I'm sharing virtual page space with my friend Juliana Gray as well as with the poet Charles Martin (who gave a reading at LIU last semester), so I feel like I'm in good company.

And now, please, you may continue your celebrations of the life and accomplishments of Georges Batroc.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations, Isaac!

Matt said...

Ditto--these are splendid works!

Samuel said...

Hello from Madrid, Isaac!

It's been too long, my friend.

I thought these poems were great and sent your Hedgehog Variations along to Danielle (who happens to love hedgehogs).

The fact that we can actually hear you read these is amazing. Here's to the interweb!

a llama in madrid