Saturday, February 16, 2013

What Are the Chances?

I'm not sure what's going on with my deck.

I really did draw that same panel a third time in a row. It's possible that the card is a little thicker than some of the other cards in the deck, or a little thinner, in a way that leads it to come up when I cut the cards. Honestly, I was trying to avoid it this time, but apparently my sleights of legerdemain leave a lot to be desired.

I'm still not going to discard panel 1, but if it comes up again next, I'm definitely ditching it (after drawing one more strip with it).

I don't like the way the little demon in this strip turned out, and I'm really not happy with the placement of the speech balloon tail in panel 4. And maybe the joke doesn't "read" as clearly as it ought to. I don't know what I'm doing.

No comments: