1) Stepan: I--My master said you could draw a map for him.
Arntham: A map of what?
2) Stepan: My master said you'd know, yourself.
Arntham: And just who is your master?
3) Stepan: Magister Ipthorin, of--
Arntham: --of Wynholm. I knew him well, once. Come, boy, to my lodgings.
4) Stepan: Arntham, how do you see the maps you draw?
Arntham: Naturally I can't, boy. Your question is foolish! But look here...
5) Arntham: I can feel the marks I grave into the parchment with a blade.
Stepan: I can barely see the grooves...
6) Arntham: Well, you have to learn how to--
7) Assailant: You've seen enough! A blade for your grave, Arntham!
Arntham: Kalbi! Run, boy!
8) Voice off: Kalbi--no--
9) Two illegible balloons of off-panel speech.
Stepan [thinks]: ...landed bang on my chin...head's roaring...can't make out who's talking...
10) Stepan [thinks]: ...can't see straight...
11) Stepan [thinks]: ...when all at once everything clears up, to reveal Arntham dead on the floor and a dark figure in the doorway.