Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun Color Cartoons for Stickers

Okay, so I wasn't done with Photoshop. When we publish "Stepan Crick and the Chart of the Possible" as postcards, it'll be available bundled up in an envelope, and we're thinking that we'll want some images to make the envelope look more like the cover of a comic.

...So we're going to take advantage of the cute little vinyl stickers that Moo.com makes, and put a few flashes of color there.

With that in mind, and realizing that Moo has to ship to me from England before MoCCA, I spent some time yesterday working up color images from Mike's "Forty-Nine Fantasy Folk" images (not all of them).

A few of them turned out pretty nicely. Here's a little gallery:


A SARACEN



A WODEWOSE



A STRANGE VISITOR FROM A SHADOW REALM



A CUTE LITTLE CYNOCEPHALOUS GUY

I might be getting the hang of this Photoshop business, I tell you...

No comments: